Shipping + Returns
- Our Jewellery and Tableware is made to order once you place your order with us. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your piece to be handmade in our workshop for you.
- We're here to help as best we can - if you require a piece in a quicker timeframe, please get in touch before placing your order to see what is possible.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All orders are packaged in our high quality branded boxes and carefully wrapped for shipping.
- We offer both Australia Post regular and express shipping options, both sent with signature on delivery service. Express does not expedite your piece in the making queue. If selected, we simply send your order express post once it is completed within our Made To Order timeframe.
- We are unable to specify individual delivery instructions to Australia Post and all orders require a signature at time of delivery. If no one is avaliable to sign, it will be carded to your local post office.
- Please email us before placing your order if you require more information about how we ship our orders or to discuss other options.
- Once your order has been sent, you'll receive an email with your postage tracking details. If you require a piece in a quicker timeframe, please get in touch before placing your order to see what is possible.
Please choose carefully as we are unable to offer returns or exchanges for change of mind.
We finish each of our pieces to a high quality and pack them safely for postage, however in the unlikely event where a product ordered arrives in a damaged state, and it was fault from us, or has a manufacturing fault, a replacement, refund or repair will be offered. Please let us know straight away via firstname.lastname@example.org, it is helpful to include a few images of the piece. We'll let you know how best to return it to us and we will organise the repair, replacement or refund for you. Please don't return items to us without first getting in touch - we want to make sure you send it to the correct postal address and know to expect it.