COVID-19 UPDATE FOR VICTORIAN ORDERS
Saturday 8th August 2020
Australia Post has advised that in line with government restrictions in Victoria there will be a reduction in their workforce.
Directly from Australia Post;
"Australia Post has been classified a "Permitted Work Premise" so we can continue to operate with on-site operations but with some clear restrictions.
Whilst our Post Offices are confirmed to remain fully open, you may have heard the Victorian Government restrictions will require us to reduce our workforce in our operations and deliveries network by one-third. At this stage, this requirement will be effective from 11.59pm Sunday 9 August 2020.
We are prepared in our sites to meet weekend requirements and will use this time to progress our contingency planning and adapt our operations to deliver the best possible service for our customers over this restricted period.
Our priority is always the safety of our people and the community, and we're closely following Australian Government advice on managing COVID-19 in all our facilities and our delivery network."
We expect this to have delays for all our Victorian orders. Please rest assured that each order has a tracking number so whilst it may take a little longer to get to you, it is on it's way and you can follow it's journey.
Of course we are here to help as best we can, if you have any queries or concerns please reach out to us via email. You can also see all current Australia Post updates on their website here
- Our Jewellery and Tableware is made to order once you place your order with us. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your piece to be handmade in our workshop for you.
- We're here to help as best we can - if you require a piece in a quicker timeframe, please get in touch before placing your order to see what is possible.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All orders are packaged in our high quality branded boxes and carefully wrapped for shipping.
- We offer both Australia Post regular and express shipping options, both sent with signature on delivery service. Express does not expedite your piece in the making queue. If selected, we simply send your order express post once it is completed within our Made To Order timeframe.
- We are unable to specify individual delivery instructions to Australia Post and all orders require a signature at time of delivery. If no one is avaliable to sign, it will be carded to your local post office.
- Please email us before placing your order if you require more information about how we ship our orders or to discuss other options.
- Once your order has been sent, you'll receive an email with your postage tracking details. If you require a piece in a quicker timeframe, please get in touch before placing your order to see what is possible.
Please choose carefully as we are unable to offer returns or exchanges for change of mind.
We finish each of our pieces to a high quality and pack them safely for postage, however in the unlikely event where a product ordered arrives in a damaged state, and it was fault from us, or has a manufacturing fault, a replacement, refund or repair will be offered. Please let us know straight away via email@example.com, it is helpful to include a few images of the piece. We'll let you know how best to return it to us and we will organise the repair, replacement or refund for you. Please don't return items to us without first getting in touch - we want to make sure you send it to the correct postal address and know to expect it.