A playful combination of curved and straight lines creates a striking earring full of movement and crisp symmetry.
- Each earring measures approx. 56mm in length x 12mm width
- Available in oxidised sterling silver and sterling silver
- All Alison Jackson pieces are handmade to order. Please see our current made to order timeframe below under the ‘Made To Order’ tab.
- Exclusively avaliable online
- Packaged in our high quality branded jewellery boxes and wrapped carefully for shipping.
- Handcrafted by us in our own metalsmithing workshop in Braidwood, Australia.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ's or email us
A note on the oxidised finish:
Oxidised silver has a beautiful deep gun metal black matt lustre. It is a surface treatment applied to the surface.
Each time an oxidised piece is worn its edges and high points are slowly polished from use. Gradually the black finish wears through to reveal bright silver underneath, this gives your jewellery piece great depth and contrast and only gets better with age.
This is an intended aspect of the piece and we love the way the surface evolves over time. However, should you wish to return your piece to it's original rich black lustre once more, we offer a quick re-oxidising service for a small fee. Please get in touch via our contact page for more details.